Re-opening Monday 15 June!
RETURNING TO THE PILATES CENTRE MOSMAN
Finally! We are really excited to see you all and work with you again, but we do want to update you on our plan of action for returning to classes – what is to be expected from us and what will be required of you.
We will be commencing Studio, Private, Reformer, Physio classes and massage on the morning of Monday 15 June.
THE NEW NORMAL
Once our doors open we will be implementing the following social distancing rules and guidelines:
- All sessions will be moving to a 1:4 ratio and run for 55-minutes. This will account for clean-up in studio. It will also create less opportunity for close contact in the change-over periods.
- We will stagger the times to minimise everyone starting at one point.
- Contact tracing: We always have and will continue to keep records of anyone who has entered the space on any particular day. We encourage you to download the government’s Covid App.
- Online classes will continue as need be, please discuss your arrangements with your instructor.
- The above will be reviewed on an ongoing basis in accordance with government restrictions.
EXPECTATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
As a client at The Pilates Centre Mosman you will be expected to:
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your session starting. Leave immediately after your session (unless you have booked an adjoining Reformer Circuit time or other appointment.)
- Hand sanitise on arrival and departure.
- Comply with having your temperature taken upon entry into studio – Shani will use the contactless temperature gun to do this.
- Bring your towel – there will be a strict no towel, no train policy.
- Clean up your equipment as you go – in Studio you will be allocated equipment for 20-minutes on a reformer and 20-minutes on a trap-table with the remaining 15-minutes for stretches, mat work, small apparatus, etc.
And of course, adhere to all social distancing requirements and respiratory etiquette expectations.
Do not attend if you have any Covid type symptoms.
LATE CANCELLATION POLICY
In these extraordinary times we have had to change our cancellation policy to be more accomodating but to still value our instructors’ time. We will now give you 8 hours to cancel prior to your class. This must be done online via your MindBody account.
Under extenuating circumstances where you are being cautious around unexpected sniffles, please ring the office and we will do our best to reschedule; you will be offered either a Studio session or Reformer Circuit (timetable permitting